This relatively new method of window cleaning has revolutionised the cleaning industry as its many benefits far outweigh other cleaning methods. By using 100% pure laboratory graded water which is then pumped through carbon fibre telescopic poles, we are able to access and clean windows to heights in excess of 65 feet (6 floors).
There are no Health and Safety risks impeding its use in anyway, making it by far the safest and most cost effective method of cleaning, with excellent results.
Compared to other cleaning methods, the Reach & Wash system saves our clients an average of 40% of their total cleaning costs.
· Cleans windows, cladding and facades up to 65 feet (6 floors high).
· Used for cleaning windows, glass roofs, signs, atria, paneling, skylights, canopie and facades with ease
· Cleans frames at the same time as it cleans the glass at no extra cost.
· Eliminates the use of ladders for simple window cleaning jobs.
· Eliminates the need for expensive and hazardous high access equipment, often used for window cleaning jobs when it’s not needed.
· Operators work from the safety of the ground (100% safe).
· Easily reaches windows over obstructions such as cars, lawns or flower beds.
· Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are used.
· Maintains privacy with reduced disturbances.
· Reaches previously inaccessible areas
Have a Question?
Get in touch and one of our team will respond within 24 hours.